The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

11th March 2019

While I have no complaints about the GPs or the Practice Nurses, the reception staff leave so much to be desired. I asked for a repeat prescription by email some weeks ago and they sent a prescription for only two of the six items to my Pharmacy. When I called to complain they refused to admit they had made a mistake and blamed everyone and everything except the general incompetence of the office and reception staff. This time when they have not sent the prescription to my Pharmacy one week after I requested it, I was advised to get the Phamacy to fax the request rather than emailing myself. The receptionist I spoke to was very curt and when I suggested that the NHS are phasing out fax machines she abruptly hung up. It is time the Doctors took control, appointed a Practice Manager who can improve the patient experience and did a considerable amount of Customer Service training with the office staff.

7th December 2018

The office staff and the manager are in general lacking in manners, care and understanding of the patients needs and position. The lack of communication and accuracy of the messages passed to the doctors is a dangerous and disturbing problem which they will not agnowlage or address. The doctors are fantastic except for one exception Dr Sakumaran who is the major partner in the surgery and cares more about finances than peoples lives. On the other hand Dr Fragoyannis one of the most sensible, intelligent and caring doctors I have met.

20th March 2018

This is a fantastic surgery, and a credit to the NHS. The receptionists are friendly and knowledgable; not the control-freak gatekeepers you can get elsewhere. I have a young child with an ongoing skin problem, so we have spent a lot of time in the surgery this past year. It’s been relatively easy to get emergency appointments or a call back from a doctor, without ever being made to feel like we’re wasting the doctor’s time. My son was also referred to a specialist very quickly, and happily his condition is now under control and we’re able to get his repeat prescriptions via the online tool - it’s even delivered to our local pharmacy!

8th March 2018

This used to be an amazing surgery, but now it’s weeks before you can get seen. New doctors start and others leave and you’re never informed. They want everything done electronically but the systems never work. The receptionists (baring one) are rude and have no time for you. The saddest bit is that if this was purely on the main 3 doctors and their standard of care (when you can see them) then they would deserve 5 stars all the way

12th December 2016

Dr Alex has been very helpful in the past week when I made a request for an appointment recommended by Prof Eeles at The Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham.

{{category}} working at The Corfton Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Corfton Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejf8e