The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

3rd September 2016

This surgery is one of the best I've ever experienced. The entire team (reception, nurses, doctors, practice manager) are extremely helpful. They often go far beyond the call of duty to help you.

12th July 2016

Sometimes tricky to get an appointment when needed and I have experienced 1 week appointment unless extremely urgent. They should improve to 2/3ax wait for non urgent requests.

27th May 2016

I like the friendly doctors, especially Dr Donegan and all the staff.

17th May 2016

I particularly wish to commend the front line receptionists who are competent and organised and professional. Noticeable good team working in a calm environment. Long live small GP practices.

13th May 2016

This is a good surgery with less waiting time than my previous surgery. Dr Alex Fragoyannis is my favourite GP here (as well as Dr Salmasi) and I like to visit him as he is very attentive, caring and conscientious. When I went on my gap year trip to South America, he was really helpful with all the little details such as the vaccinations I needed, as well as the medicine I had to take - he knows my health needs really well and has a great medical knowledge. He has been more than just a doctor, he has been a friend that has been really supportive with my father's heart condition. He always goes the extra mile for his patients and makes them feel valued. I also really like Dr Huda Salmasi who is a locum doctor at the surgery, she is brilliant and caring. You can tell she really cares about the patients and puts in a lot of effort. I hope she gets to stay at this GP practice permanently because she is an intelligent and lovely doctor.