The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

11th March 2019

While I have no complaints about the GPs or the Practice Nurses, the reception staff leave so much to be desired. I asked for a repeat prescription by email some weeks ago and they sent a prescription for only two of the six items to my Pharmacy. When I called to complain they refused to admit they had made a mistake and blamed everyone and everything except the general incompetence of the office and reception staff. This time when they have not sent the prescription to my Pharmacy one week after I requested it, I was advised to get the Phamacy to fax the request rather than emailing myself. The receptionist I spoke to was very curt and when I suggested that the NHS are phasing out fax machines she abruptly hung up. It is time the Doctors took control, appointed a Practice Manager who can improve the patient experience and did a considerable amount of Customer Service training with the office staff.

7th December 2018

The office staff and the manager are in general lacking in manners, care and understanding of the patients needs and position. The lack of communication and accuracy of the messages passed to the doctors is a dangerous and disturbing problem which they will not agnowlage or address. The doctors are fantastic except for one exception Dr Sakumaran who is the major partner in the surgery and cares more about finances than peoples lives. On the other hand Dr Fragoyannis one of the most sensible, intelligent and caring doctors I have met.

{{category}} working at The Corfton Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Corfton Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejf8e