The Avenue Medical Centre

Wentworth Avenue, Britwell, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 2DG

Also known as: Dr Coleman & Partners

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th October 2018

The receptionist have a hard job and I understand it’s not their fault when appointments have gone , they try and help but there needs to be more appointments. They go too quickly needs to be more available.

18th April 2017

The staff are very helpful and friendly. However I find that getting an appointment isn't always easy. When you call in at 8 am it isn't always easy to get through as the lines are busy by the time you finally get through to someone all the appointments are gone. Also having to request prescriptions in person only to make another trip to collect is not ideal for those of us that find it difficult to get time of work. Overall I like the surgery and staff, better than most places.

22nd October 2016

Excellent surgery with very friendly staff. The receptionists are kind and understanding. This is a lovely practice and I would never consider moving.

18th April 2016

I've not long re-registered back with the surgery and was made welcome back and the service had been great. all receptionists I've spoken to have been really helpful.

2nd February 2016

Having been registered in this surgery for two years, myself and my family are extremely happy with the care we have received so far. The Doctors are everyrhing you want a Doctor to be especially Dr Coleman and Dr Purvis. The nurses are great, very experienced, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The reception team are fantastic and you always get an appointment on the day with 8 o'clock call. They even open on Saturday for working patients - how cool. I have to say with all my experiences of different GPs, this one has been by far the best ever. Thank you guys for providing an excellent care to our local community. GOD BLESS.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at The Avenue Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Avenue Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh8q