Teams Medical Practice

Teams Medical Practice, Watson Street, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE8 2PQ 732 reviews

16th April 2024

I was lucky to get an appointment on the day, however this isn’t always as easy. Sometimes by the time you wait in the queue, all the appointments are gone and there are no pre booked appointments available. This is hard for people who work full time. I seen Dr Thompson who is very professional and understanding. She actually listens to you and is very thorough.

Suggested improvements
Offer the option to pre book appointments when there’s none available on the day. We can’t all ring every day.

16th April 2024

I have no access to book online assessments anymore.

Suggested improvements
Give access to book assessment online as they said there is a limit for online assessment booking system

15th April 2024

Very helpful receptionist and staff. Friendly and make you feel comfortable. The prompt response is amazing.

Suggested improvements
Nothing

15th April 2024

I usually phone up the practice to make an appointment in order to have blood samples taken for my PSA levels. On the last occasion I called in person and the receptionist was able to book me in for an appointment a short time later that afternoon. Overall the receptionist and nurse were very helpful and friendly.

Suggested improvements
I have no recommendations

15th April 2024

Receptionist always friendly, and 9/10 always get an appointment.

Suggested improvements
I honestly hand on heart can not thank dr zamoyski enough, she listened and discussed in detail then asked if I was ok with what had been discussed. I feel like I was listened too that in its self helps. She is an absolute credit to the surgery. I’ve always only had a good experience when I’ve been seen by a doctor or nurse.

Experience

Teams Medical Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Teams Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Teams Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejeft