Springfield Medical Practice

739-741 Stratford Road, Springfield, Birmingham, England, B11 4DG

3rd June 2019

There is always a rediculously long wait from the actual time of appointment. Receptionists are not looking at you when you ask them any question. Today was exceptionally terrible experience. My daughter has been ill for nearly 3 years now and the doctors at this surgery know all about her situation. They rang n called us on an urgent basis after a blood test and i was so worried. Yet we sat there for over 2 hours to be seen. Then once I asked one of the receptionists why it was taking this long and she replied. "The doctor is busy with a very important patient n you will be seen" I was so angry. Was my daughter not important? Todays experience has been so bad that I am seriously considering changing surgeries. I am not happy....

31st March 2017

Had to take my 5 year old because of an infection. Was able to get an appointnent straight away. made me and my child very comfortable and were excellent in all aspects i.e. knowledge, care, helpfulness and friendliness are offered by the doctors, nursing and reception staff - nothing is too much. An outstanding and highly professional family surgery offering a tremendous service. I feel totally at ease with seeing any doctors or nurses in the surgery. It is a lovely environment, very calm and peaceful. I do feel very lucky being at this practice as I know the pressures doctors are under yet we get the best treatment at all times. Parking facilities are great especially on the restricted one hour parking on the main road.

9th December 2014

Waiting times are too long, priority should be given to children and elderly, its almost to get am appointment and when you do its a 2 hour wait, iv made up my mind to change GP.

28th November 2014
Written by a member of staff

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

7th March 2013

The main Dr's at the practice are very good but it is the locums who have very little time and are never able to pay attention to my concerns which is very annoying as i have to make an appointment to go back and see a regular dr after wasting my time and the time of the locum dr as they are never interested in anything and have a cavalier attitude

{{category}} working at Springfield Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springfield Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6m2