Riverbank Medical Centre

Walford Avenue, Worle, Weston Super Mare, Avon England, BS22 7YZ

14th March 2019

Once I get through the hub to Riverbank there are no problems it's getting to speak to someone in my local surgery and then there is the problem of getting an appointment at Riverbank let alone if you want a particular doctor, my problems can't always wait 4 weeks and if they close Riverbank as proposed things will only get worse. The staff at Riverbank are great and prior to the changes I would have recommended Riverbank whole heartedly.

7th March 2019

Thank appointment system needs a complete overhaul. People who work full time and out of the area have very little option other than to either take a day off work and hope they can secure an appointment as trying to book in advance is almost impossible. Selecting a Dr that you feel comfortable with is impossible. Why can't we have a Dr of our choice who we go to instead of being forced to see a Dr who quite often doesn't listen or understand your problems

20th February 2019

Since merging, i have had terrible trouble just getting a repeat prescription. Sent from one surgery to another as no one can find, it to be told the Dr had cancelled my tablets. No explanation, no review. I was told i would have to wait a week, just for a phone call from the GP to tell me why it had been cancelled or prescribe different painkillers. I am left with nothing, so will obviously be changing my GP surgery, putting in a formal complaint and contacting CQC . This surgery is not fit for purpose.

22nd January 2019

Currently merging with another practice. Review subject to change. Riverbank overall is good. 4/5

28th November 2017

I saw Dr. Louise Tulloh two weeks back, after repeating left side abdomen pain, tests where taken and a course of antibiotics. I returned to see her today for a follow up, and happy to say the pain has subsided and hopefully resolved. One both visit, it was a really refreshing experience, her nature, and manner is lovely, made to feel at ease and I felt totally listened to. I will if possible always that I ever need to see a doctor will always ask for her first if, for a know that 100% care and attention is given.

{{category}} working at Riverbank Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Riverbank Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8ap