Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

6th February 2017

I had a blood test appointment today. The Nurse was extremely efficient and helpful and the whole experience was brilliant. Thank you!

14th January 2017

10th January 2017

Iv only just moved to newbold verdon been to the practice a couple of times i would say waiting time on appointments are very poor the receptionist are lovely n kind apart from one lady ( not mentioning any names) i waited a hour over my time and so did my children yesterday, i know things happen and people can be late by 10-15 mins but yesterday was apauling and sp was any other time ov been, my children told to stop walkin back and forth from the play area to the sittin area were me and there dad was sat keepin an eye on them, i undsterand its health and safety but ones 4 and my other is 1 they was simpley playing and been kept an eye on and obviously waited an hour over our time.

9th December 2016

I have been with this surgery for over 30 years and have usually been very pleased with the treatment I have had there. Obviously the doctors have changed over time, but I am happy to see any of the current ones. I have always found the receptionists to be friendly and helpful. The nursing staff are also very caring. I think this is an excellent practice and would recommend it to anyone.

8th December 2016

As always I had excellent care from Dr Clamp. A new generation of doctors that involve patients in their care and decision making. Everything fully explained and I never feel rushed. This generally means he is running late but so worth it for great care