Mocketts Wood Surgery

Mocketts Wood House, Hopeville Avenue, St Peter's, Broadstairs, Kent England, CT10 2TR 1 2 3 4 5 2,424 reviews

15th May 2022

Dr surgery is one of the better once in Thanet they all have a low standard where this one is better when it comes face to face with staff members. Sadly emails do not always get answered even repeating them and they have lost my on loan medical file asking them for more than a year to get it back. Either they have lost it or mixed it up with their files but excuse is they can not recollect ever having my file when it shows on all correspondences. Due to that I asked them to make a copy of what they got on file what will be less documents as my file had and I was told within one week it will be on a disc or pay for paper copy what is a joke when they had paper given by me and they lost it. Four weeks past still nothing and my court date has past to submit it and all my emails getting avoided from now on. I seem to run with the office in to difficulties many times and what makes things difficult and even they complain about my complains but if they would do their job right from the beginning and stick what been arrange no one need to complain instead passing the bug back to the patient and getting completely avoided by all staff. Typical English culture attitude!!!

Answer the email and stick what has been arrange and stop passing the bug and do not use the silent mode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give ill people a chance to get a word in and stop playing the hard person on the phone and cut patients off.

Experience
27th October 2021

Seen the Doctor about seriously breathing problems I have in the flu months and suffering with severe sleep apnea and the other day suddenly waken up and gasping for air and we almost had to call the ambulance services after few minutes not getting enough air into my lungs. Like every year getting the flu jab what is a must for me to minimise the flu to avoid to getting a blocked nose due to my sleep apnea what turns into a seriously panic attack what I explained to my Dr and he wants me to see the respiratory clinic again but cannot get an appointment at all. I told my DR I am getting the next day the flu jab from the GP surgery what was already running late for me what worried me sick and not being vaccinated for Covid19 due to severe health problems I suffer with. 18.50 got a phone call from the GP surgery telling me my appointment is cancelled due not having any flu jabs but for my partner they have and they were seeing just before me. They cannot even tell me when they have jabs again and been told I need to phone in to find out what I cannot do and I ask them to phone me when they jabs again and book an appointment but I was told They cannot do that. Why phoning so late in the day to tell me they run out so they told me when they could see that during the day and let people in plenty of time and the surgery should known I depend on it after even seen the DR only few hours beforehand. Where is the logic or planning? This is putting severe stress on my mental health condition but the phone operator had no clue how to deal with my situation. I turned real mad, so British.

Lately few very big mistakes have been made what could changed things for me for the worst. Chronic ill people should be treated as patients not just another number. Needs better understanding, always feel under time pressure and years go by and no wiser I get in some subjects.

Experience

{{category}} working at Mocketts Wood Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mocketts Wood Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8us