Kingthorne Group Practice

83A Thorne Road, Doncaster, England, DN1 2EU

12th April 2018

cannot log in with current user name and password to re order medication the phone is constantly engaged and i work sixty hours a week with vulnerable children and not able to come in to speak to anyone.

4th April 2018

The whole staff at the surgery especially the nurses have always gone above and beyond for both myself and my daughter

15th March 2018

The Kingthorne Practice is excellent and one that I am proud to belong to and to recommend. As well as the fantastic GPs we have met so far the Reception staff are most helpful, friendly and very efficient. I am very grateful to them for their kindness and efficiency.

9th March 2018

Very happy with the nurse who I had appointment for hpv cancer jab. Well done... And lots of thanks to staff on reception.. Thankyou

1st February 2018

Rang in this morning to tell that ive been feeling really bad and most likely got a tonsilitis. Was told : " we dont treat sore throat " im sorry but someone with tonsilitis as it has been comfirmed by other GP i would like to disagree. I dont treat sore throat myself but tonsilitis is completely different. So little emphaty so little care . Offering me to go to out of hours services or be in pain for at least 3 - 4 days before they consider to see me ? Dissapointed with the care already and this was my first appointment since registering.