Kingthorne Group Practice

83A Thorne Road, Doncaster, England, DN1 2EU

1st February 2018

Rang in this morning to tell that ive been feeling really bad and most likely got a tonsilitis. Was told : " we dont treat sore throat " im sorry but someone with tonsilitis as it has been comfirmed by other GP i would like to disagree. I dont treat sore throat myself but tonsilitis is completely different. So little emphaty so little care . Offering me to go to out of hours services or be in pain for at least 3 - 4 days before they consider to see me ? Dissapointed with the care already and this was my first appointment since registering.

23rd January 2018

Great that you can make all apointment online, especially to be able to see when specific members of staff are available.

22nd January 2018

I have been registered with Kingthorne Practice since 1975 Dr Melecka Dr Walker where some of the doctors back then you got a ticket with a number on it, when it was your number you stuck it on the spike in and out in ten minutes. Now we have gone high tec you wait twenty minutes if your lucky, twice I came for blood test last year when I got there the person I was seeing could not do the blood test. you are lucky if you get an appointment in two weeks so if you are feeling unwell by the time you get an appointment you are feeling ok what the point

8th January 2018

I had nerve damage from a poorly given flu jab last October and I have never received an apology. The practice manager just shouted at me down the phone and said I had unrealistic expectations as I should have been offered a seat and the door closed. I ended up in urgent care after the flu jab.

24th October 2017

I ended up in urgent care after a bungled flu jab and when I rang to complain the practice manager refused to deal with the complaint and just shouted at me. I also emailed the senior partner about this but he also chose to completely ignore his practice's failings.