Harold Road Surgery

164 Harold Road, Hastings, E Sussex, England, TN35 5NH

6th April 2018

3rd April 2018

The doctors at Harold Road Surgery are fantastic. I’ve used them a lot over the past couple of years and I’m grateful for their help and support. They are understanding, patient and will help you explore different solutions to any problems you have.

7th March 2018

Today was my first smear test and I was very nervous, but the nurse was very lovely and put me at ease and i found the experience better than I thought it was going to be , she explained to me exactly what was going to happen and was very caring .

2nd March 2018

I would echo 100% all the good comments about this surgery, in fact the last entry (28th Feb) is almost exactly what I was about to write! Dr Marin has been especially helpful in getting my Wife through a difficult time and all the Nurses have provided the highest standard of professional care to my Son, who is Autistic with learning difficulties. Keep up the good work everyone, you show the best of the NHS and I don't know where we'd be without you!

28th February 2018

This surgery has been superb to myself and my family over the years. When we moved house we actually made sure we were within the catchment area for it - it was that important. The reception staff are all helpful and try their hardest when very busy to help where they can. I use the internet booking system for appointments and repeat prescriptions which I would recommend to everyone. I single out Dr Till as a star doctor, though they all have their own strengths, are all very helpful and approachable. And no review would be complete without saying how wonderful the nurses are here. This surgery should be used as an example to all others. They are amazing - and thank you for everyone's hard work within it.