Harold Road Surgery

164 Harold Road, Hastings, E Sussex, England, TN35 5NH 1 2 3 4 5 79 reviews

9th March 2022

I have been at Harold Road surgery for many years and have always said that I have the best surgery in town. All of my friends have problems with their health care at other surgeries in the town. I cannot fault any of the staff I have dealt with. I agree that it can be a little difficult getting through on the phone at certain times of the day, but I have been assured that this will improve in the near future. I won’t mention names but my own doctor will know who I mean and the practice nurse I saw yesterday will also know how grateful I am for the wonderful treatment I have received. I’d like to thank everyone at the surgery for all the help and excellent care I’m given.

As mentioned above, the appointment system over the phone needs some attention. That is my concern.

3rd February 2022

It is impossible to get through on the phone to make an appointment. You can only make an appointment if you ring at 830am. However the phone is constantly engaged and I’ve spent morning after morning pressing redial just to get in the queue. I once managed to get in the queue after 90 minutes of redialling. I then waited another hour before reaching the receptionist who said that all appointments had been taken, you can’t book ahead and if you’ll have to call again tomorrow. They don’t understand that you can’t get through before all the appointments have gone. I cannot believe how awful the service is and how they are letting patients down. They need to come clean about the shocking service. They should stop the 830 am only appointment system.

Answer the phone and allow some face to face appointments. Do your jobs.

Rating not given.
25th January 2022

I have had my appointment cancelled twice and I have to wait three more weeks before I can see a doctor which makes nearly two months before I can see a doctor and I expect they will phone and cancel again .If they were running a business they would have become bankrupt with the service thats offered.

Provide a better service for patients and keep appointments.

7th January 2022

My experience on this occasion was fantastic. Reason for the 3 star on the last question was purely down to previous calls and being unable to see a GP but we all know this is down to Covid. If we are back to normal then this surgery and Dr Konu get 5 stars from me.

All mentioned above. Great stuff.

13th December 2021

The receptionists are the only initial contact with the surgery (which is a little frustrating as a patient). This puts the Receptionists under considerable stress. However, I have always been treated with respect and listened to. It must be really difficult for them, so thank you to their continued hard work.

Until the booking system has a degree of automaticity, I guess this is the system that we all have to work with.

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Harold Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Harold Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdoo