Harold Road Surgery

164 Harold Road, Hastings, E Sussex, England, TN35 5NH 1 2 3 4 5 70 reviews

19th August 2021

Awful awful service! Have tried for 3 days to get an appointment after waiting 12-11-12 in queue despite calling at designated times. Was directed to an online service which frankly does not work and only offers you paid for services. Sorry have I missed something isn't this supposed to be an NHS funded doctors. What is happening to this practice, you used to be able to call and get an appointment within 24 hours, the first available appointment I've been offered is 21 September!!! today is the 19 August! Asked for a call back from the practise manager and I'm still waiting.

EVERYTHING.. I feel so sorry for the receptionist who have to bear the brunt of this its not their fault its the Practise Managers.

5th July 2021

So now the "Engage Consult" system (which was pretty useless anyway) has been suspended for two weeks without reason or notice. Given that it's virtually impossible to get through on the phone, this means the surgery is effectively unavailable. I know some factories close for a fortnight for summer holidays, but a surgery?

I have a novel idea. Why not start seeing your patients again, or is that too radical?

14th June 2021

yes we know covid is here but other workers have been out since start of it, online i could have a phone call with doctor in 8 days time???? .about time started f2f now .

f2f appointments ,

25th May 2021

I can only echo the sentiments of the last couple of reviews in that this surgery has gone down (a very steep) hill in the last 12 months. From being the best in town to one of the worst. It's extremely difficult to get through on the phone, the "Engage Consult" system goes unanswered and the GP's seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. The website has been neglected for so long that there is still a notice about last October's flu jabs! I realise that Covid has caused problems, but this surgery has let down its patients at the very time we need it. Frankly it doesn't even deserve one star.

Put your patients first.

17th May 2021

The surgery has gone from a 5* rating in the last 15 months down to a 1*.I'm really saddened that the quality and standard of care has changed so much. I have been a patient for 30 years and I have never experienced such rudeness from the reception staff as I have in this last year .I ring rarely and have never met my new doctor but on the two occasions of calling recently I have felt that after a few minutes the doctor became very keen to end the call,I sensed a real lack of interest so much so that I won't ever be ringing again and will call NHS Direct if I have an emergency in the future.

Treat the patient is with some respect and kindness.

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Harold Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Harold Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdoo