Harold Road Surgery

164 Harold Road, Hastings, E Sussex, England, TN35 5NH

9th October 2017

I have been with the surgery since I was born nearly 64 years ,my 86 year old mother and my husband ,son and his family also,simply the best is a great song ,that also is how I would explain this practice.The reception staff always try to help with any problems.whilst doing a difficult job at a very busy practice.The nurses are super. All of the Drs are approachable,friendly and compassionate ,I can not speak highly enough of the whole practice.thank you keep up the great work ,all over a great team.

27th September 2017

This is an incredibly good surgery. They work in partnership with their patients. I can truly say I feel cared for and would no heasation in recommending them to friends and family. This surgery is an excellent example of what a good GP surgery should look like.

6th September 2017

I have been with this practice for many years, and always found the medical staff very helpful.

26th June 2017

Brilliant surgery, wall mounted clock would be useful. More nurses to take blood, as difficult getting an appointment, or you have to go to the hospital.

20th June 2017

I have been with this surgery since I was born (69 years). Have seen many changes and all for the better. Dr Wilcox is my GP, find him easy to talk to, makes me feel at ease. I have complete confidence in him. Have seen other doctors, one in particular made me feel very uncomfortable, other doctors are good but I always try and see Dr Wilcox. I feel this is probably the best surgery in the town.