Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

9th December 2017

since transfering to freshwell in 2016 the care and attention has been first class.i would like to express special thanks to Mary-ann who has been more successful in my diebetes care in 6 months than 15 years at previous surgery.many thanks to all involved.

13th September 2017

My young daughter had a medication review with Dr Mackin today & she was absolutely lovely! She took the time to explain how the medicine works to my daughter, and as a result she is more engaged with her treatment. Really happy (& lucky) that we are patients at Freshwell :)

3rd September 2017

We are moving away from the area and one of the things I will miss most is this amazing surgery. All of the staff are always helpful and caring, and have dealt with a range of health issues with my family in a professional, caring and knowledgeable way. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and receptionists are always kind and helpful. Prescriptions are always available from the pharmacy on time and the range of services offered is excellent for a small country practice. If I find another surgery half as good as Freshwell I will be pleased. Thank you for all you have done for us.

Rating not given.

1st September 2017

I'm disappointed to say I had an appointment today, turned up to it on time to be told the treatment I required hadn't arrived yet. No prior phone call to let me know. Waste of my time. Someone clearly didn't do they're job properly.

20th April 2018
Response from Freshwell Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, we are sorry for the delay in replying. We don’t get notifications when there is a new post, and we had got out of the habit of checking, as we had almost a year without anyone posting. We will try to keep a closer eye on it in the future. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Looking back at the day in question, we can see that we had a cryotherapy clinic that day that unfortunately we had to cancel. We receive regular deliveries of liquid nitrogen that are kindly funded by the CREAMER Fund, which is a charitable trust. We try to strike a balance between getting deliveries too often (which is expensive for the CREAMER Fund) and running out of liquid nitrogen, which is inconvenient for the patients. Unfortunately on this occasion, we were caught out, possibly because the liquid nitrogen can evaporate at a faster rate over the summer. We discovered the problem on the same morning. Our reception attempted to make contact with every patient on our cryotherapy list and left messages when they could, and it appears that they did, at least two hours prior to the start of the clinic. We accept that in an ideal world we should have checked the liquid nitrogen supplies the day before to give people a bit more notice. We are not sure as to why you didn’t receive a message from our receptionists. It may be worth checking with our reception team to ensure that we have your most up to date mobile number on record. Without knowing who you are, we can’t check our phone records to check what happened in detail. If you would like to discuss this further then please do get in contact with one of our management team.

20th August 2017

{{category}} working at Freshwell Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Freshwell Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8rr