Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

20th January 2016

I have been a patient at this surgery for the past 3 years.. To date I have never been unable to get an appointment that suites me and I have always been 100% satisfied with the treatment I have received . The only criticism I had was regards to certain pharmacy staff who maybe could have been a little more acknowledging towards patients waiting to be served at the hatch, rather than ignored....however, after leaving a short note in the comments box relating to such an incident, this has never happened since. Hopefully after all the alterations are complete we will have a brilliant surgery both inside (staff) and out. Well done Freshwell.

18th January 2016

Excellent level of service and help on numerous occasions. We are very lucky to have this as our local Doctors!

1st December 2015

I cannot recommend Freshwells highly enough, the reception staff are happy, helpful and above all accommodating. The nurses are exceptional. Dr Oliver and his team are above and beyond with their care. He runs a tight ship. If you don't live in the catchment area I suggest you seriously consider moving!

17th October 2015

I came home from holiday with a swollen an painful leg, I phoned for an appointment on Monday 12/10 at 8.00am I was given an appointment for 10.40am the SAME DAY, was seen by Dr Walker who arranged an IMMEDIATE blood test and results in 10 mins, on the result of this I was given an appointment for a scan at the Surgery the NEXT DAY!. diagnosed with DVT seen by Dr Oliver 20 mins after the scan given medication and advice. How can you fault this experience I consider myself to be very lucky to be in the catchment of this Medical Practice. The blood test was carried out by Rachel who was super efficient. Thank you all.

8th October 2015

I have to say that Elaine is a superstar receptionist ! - all staff are lovely , but Elaine gives patients that personal touch in her manner, and is caring, whilst professional. :)