Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

1st December 2014

I have been coming here for 44 years and am still satisfied with with centre. The area where most improvement could be made is to the appointments system. Specifically for people needing a speedy appointment to see their family doctor. I usually have to wait for 1-2 weeks to be seen!! As a pensioner this is a very long time.

30th December 2014
Response from Eversley Medical Centre

Thank you for your review and you’re loyally to our practice. We are very pleased you are clearly satisfied with the service and care we provide. I would also like to thank you for your comments about the appointment system. We have listened to comments from our patients on this matter and responded by employing more staff in the morning to speed up the telephone answering service. We have seen some improvement but we agree that there is still work to be done in this area. From the early part of next year patients will be able to book, amend and cancel appointments on line and we hope that this will relieve the pressure on reception and allow greater access to patients who are unable to use the on line facility. The Practice Manager

28th November 2014

Have no comments to make against Everley Medical Centre on the few occasions that I have had to visit the centre I have had good service.

11th December 2014
Response from Eversley Medical Centre

Thank you for your time taken in giving your review about how we are doing. It’s much appreciated by all of us. We will continue to provide the best service & quality healthcare to you. Kind regards, The Practice Manager.