East Lynne Medical Centre

3-5 Wellesley Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England, CO15 3PP

15th June 2015

I got an appointment very easily for my (very ill) hubby the last 2 times i rang, both on the same day. We hear in the news that GP appointments are so hard to get but I find it eay now here. There seems to be no waiting on the phone or being told to phone back any more I just wish they didnt sent us to the hospital to get blood done thought -this seems unusual

20th April 2015

Just handed in a sharps box for disposal. Receptionist refused to take it, backing away as if I was HIV +ve!! In a loud voice "I will have to get a nurse to take that!" Nurse came out and took the sharps box but gave me a look like I was dirt. I AM NOT ON ILLEGAL DRUGS!!! I am prescribed EpiPens for a serious allergy that could be life threatening. The sharps box is for the expired EpiPens, and the only way to safely dispose of them. Do not think everyone with a sharps box is on illegal drugs, HIV +ve, or a hazard to your health!! I have never ever felt so humiliated in my life!!!!!! Disgusting attitude from reception staff. 20/04/2015

31st December 2014

Never had any problem getting appointment when I need it and great health care for 18 years.

6th February 2015

Very hard to get an appointment unless you phone as soon as they are open. Within the first half hour if you haven't got through you can guarantee no appointments are left. Not enough staff to handle the amount of patients that East Lynne Medical Centre cater for.

4th February 2015

The practice does not have enough GPs so is always under pressure.