Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

14th June 2019

It is easy to get an appointment but you sometimes have to wait, unless you are prepared to try on the day.

5th June 2019

I was referred by my own Dr. in Sherborne, to a Dr. who is a specialist at this Practice. From the moment I arrived until after my consultation, I could not fault the experience at all. The Receptionists were very warm, friendly, helpful and professional and the Dr was the same. The surgery itself is also very welcoming and clean with clear signposting. I would certainly wish to be a patient in this practice if I lived in the area!

29th April 2019

From the receptionist to nurse practitioners and doctors They are all totally professional, whilst being friendly And caring , I would and do recommend this surgery To all it is second to none Kim

8th April 2019

25th March 2019

I completed an on-line consultation for a back problem on Monday morning as I knew the surgery and appointment line would be busy. I received a call back at 16.35 on the same day. I was informed that the Doctor would like to see me for an examination and I was given an appointment for the following Wednesday.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex