Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

16th October 2019

I have moved from another surgery and I must say that I was a bit daunted at the prospect of new doctors etc. However I have been pleasantly surprised at the attitude of the reception staff, nurses, nurse practitioners and doctors. All have been caring and professional and extremely pleasant. It has been a good move for me and I can't say thank you enough to the surgery staff

9th October 2019

All the doctors here are amazing, I’ve seen them all at one time or another. I’m most impressed with their online services though. I put in a request at 7.45am online for antibiotics, for a recurring issue I have, and within 15 minutes I receive a text saying a prescription for antibiotics would be at my local chemist later today. I can’t thank them enough!

1st August 2019

The best place i have ever been for care.

25th July 2019

Thank you firstly to the great reception team who are always helpful, cheerful and on the ball. Thank you Dr Casson, you are professional, caring, polite and clear in your discussions with me regarding recent operations and follow ups. Thank you to the medical secretary who was most efficient and lovely in her approach to my referrals. I am very impressed indeed with Dorchester Road Surgery and their staff. Your online service is a very positive step forward when trying to secure appointments with particular GP's. I feel safe in your hands :)

22nd July 2019

There seems to be a disconnect between the advice offered by the surgery and the ability to take appropriate action. This is especially the case with trying to get an appointment - even when advised to by the GP. While it is clear the Dr's and surgery in general are under pressure with the volume of patients, this is also difficult for the users of the service.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex