Church View Surgery

30 Holland Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, England, PL9 9BW

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th February 2017

Extremely rude and unhelpful receptionists - no appointments whatsoever available with my own gp, yet one of the many "you must do" notices states "book with your own gp" yet impossible. Was given information over the phone about what steps to take over a prescription, went to surgery to as agreed, to be met with one receptionist in particular whose catch line appears to be "well I'm not prepared to do it". Worth the laugh though when I relayed the tale to a friend who later accompanied me to the surgery for a different matter, only to be met with the same little madam and same punchline!

24th January 2017

I tried to book an appointment on line and the messages advises there are no available appointments. On telephoning the automated system the first available appointment is in two weeks time. Although I don't feel I need an urgent on the day appointment a two week wait appears excessive. What system is in place for patients requiring an appointment, but not necessarily an on the day appointment. You need some system in between.

14th November 2016

Used to be good, I have been a patient for about 30 years, many kind and caring years with real compassion and care from GP's, nurses and even receptionist's...sadly the current situation is bad, the appointment system is dire, the care is minimal. The receptionist I tried to reason with today was both rude and dismissive. The lack of compassion was shocking.

18th October 2016

Our visit for bloods today was far from satisfactory . We had been put in under wrong patient,receptionist had not checked DOB .,hence we could not check in by computer . As my daughter can not see i went to blood room to tell them she as waiting , only to be told the room has been changed .I knocked on doors to check where to go, as the queue at reception was very long and we would have missed our appointment .Getting to these odd rooms are more difficult for people with special needs . The blood room has been very successful for many years; with easy access, which makes me wonder why the change. The service was smooth quick and pleasant.I do not feel the "new" system is patient friendly. Nurse was lovely .

26th July 2016

I have been a patient of Church View Surgery for nearly 10 years and I could not imagine going anywhere else. My son also suffers from a serious illness and they have been so caring, understanding and professional about every aspect of our care. Fantastic to have a surgery that treats you like a human being and not another number. They deserve high recognition for all their hard work.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Church View Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Church View Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccc4