Church View Surgery

30 Holland Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, England, PL9 9BW

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th February 2019

Triage system blatantly set up to be a obstructive deterrent to patients calling.for appointments. You must call in the morning to get a telephone consultation, which may or may not happen anyway even if you are deemed worthy of recieving a gp phone consultation .Usually receptionists state all consultations for the day have gone and to call again the next day. This can go on for weeks!! Rarely will you meet a doctor face to face at this surgery. More chance of growing hair on your teeth!! Gp will constantly refer to the computer algorithm to see which is cheapest option normally a pill of some description as interventions or investigations deemed too expensive or troublesome. An absolutely disgracefull service offered here best advice go elsewhere! !!

28th February 2017

Extremely rude and unhelpful receptionists - no appointments whatsoever available with my own gp, yet one of the many "you must do" notices states "book with your own gp" yet impossible. Was given information over the phone about what steps to take over a prescription, went to surgery to as agreed, to be met with one receptionist in particular whose catch line appears to be "well I'm not prepared to do it". Worth the laugh though when I relayed the tale to a friend who later accompanied me to the surgery for a different matter, only to be met with the same little madam and same punchline!

24th January 2017

I tried to book an appointment on line and the messages advises there are no available appointments. On telephoning the automated system the first available appointment is in two weeks time. Although I don't feel I need an urgent on the day appointment a two week wait appears excessive. What system is in place for patients requiring an appointment, but not necessarily an on the day appointment. You need some system in between.

14th November 2016

Used to be good, I have been a patient for about 30 years, many kind and caring years with real compassion and care from GP's, nurses and even receptionist's...sadly the current situation is bad, the appointment system is dire, the care is minimal. The receptionist I tried to reason with today was both rude and dismissive. The lack of compassion was shocking.

18th October 2016

Our visit for bloods today was far from satisfactory . We had been put in under wrong patient,receptionist had not checked DOB .,hence we could not check in by computer . As my daughter can not see i went to blood room to tell them she as waiting , only to be told the room has been changed .I knocked on doors to check where to go, as the queue at reception was very long and we would have missed our appointment .Getting to these odd rooms are more difficult for people with special needs . The blood room has been very successful for many years; with easy access, which makes me wonder why the change. The service was smooth quick and pleasant.I do not feel the "new" system is patient friendly. Nurse was lovely .

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Church View Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Church View Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccc4