Brook Medical Centre

183 Kedleston Road, Derby, England, DE22 1FT

18th June 2019

Brook Medical Centre is a truly professional practice. I moved here 3 months ago after becoming dissatisfied with my previous practice. Everyone here is kind and helpful at the reception and Dr Gevadiri is an absolute gentleman. The care and attention I have received far exceeds anything at my previous practice. Well done everybody and special thanks to Dr Gevadiri.

17th January 2019

This surgery is one of the best I have ever been with. The receptionists treat you with care and dignity and are a world removed from the 'bulldog gatekeepers' that all too many Doctors' receptionists are. The doctors and nurses are wonderful; helpful, gentle, humorous and kind. I've never felt rushed or dismissed. They take time to listen and never fall into the trap of getting you to diagnose yourself. I feel full confidence in them when I am with them. The online system, which is great for ordering prescriptions, looking at your records and booking an appointment are brilliant, but sadly I can't yet book an appointment like this for the nurse, which would be a great improvement. I really can't praise this surgery enough and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone.

{{category}} working at Brook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Brook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb86f