Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 730 reviews

9th October 2021

Quite a long wait for phone to be answered. Before Covid-19 and the practices joining the answer system at Patford House always told you how many were in front of you in the queue and this was most helpful, it now doesn’t happen. Would be good if this could be reinstated.

Get more staff to cope with the number of patients you now have. Went for my booster Covid today, very well organised.

9th October 2021

Because all went great helpful clean cordial

None

9th October 2021

Job to get through to doctors line always busy today so many people waiting in a very long queue but I suppose people came before their appointments I was lucky the gentleman seeing you in see I was disabled so got me in quick

Nothing

7th October 2021

Saw a doctor because of the pain I have in my feet and he didn't even bother to look at them let alone feel them. He sat so far away from me as well. Basically told that it could take a year to get better and given feet exercises to do. Bloody useless. I came out, sat in the car and burst in to tears. No help what so ever.

Everything.. employ a doctor who actually cares.

23rd September 2021

My experience was awful, after months of being messed around with appointments after multiple being cancelled, I finally got one, received a confirmation text TWO DAYS before the appointment, I show up at my appointment just to find out that they have removed me from the system as I am going to university, yet I was not warned about this cancellation and my appointment was cancelled without me knowing. I was told I needed to reregister every time I come back from university which no one had prewarned me. The receptionist was not helpful, nor understanding as I stood in the waiting room close to tears as I was told I could not have my appointment today. I am only 18.

You could give patients notice that their registration is going to be cancelled if they are going away to university. You could give patients notice that their appointments are going to be cancelled. You could have receptionists that are much more understanding and sympathetic.

9th October 2021
Response from Beversbrook Medical Centre

Hello there, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We are afraid, we do not deduct patients when they go to university, but if you register with the university GP then you are automatically deducted from our system. This is not something we can control, as we do not know where a patient has registered when they have transferred. I am sorry that you were not informed that your appointments had been cancelled when you were deducted from our system and that you found our Reception staff to have been unsympathetic. Should you wish to make a more formal complaint, so that we can investigate this incident in detail please see our complaints brochure which can be found on our website here https://www.patfordhousepartnership.com/patient-information. Once again please accept my sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations.

Experience

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s