Lisinopril

Lisinopril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. It is also used to treat heart failure and to improve survival after a heart attack. Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor and works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd November 2015

I had high blood pressure and given to me. I have been taking it now for a long time and my blood pressure is under control

22nd November 2015

I was given for controlling my high blood pressure and it worked well for me. My blood pressure is totally controlled and regularly checked.

20th November 2015

This medicine is the NICE recommendation for people of my race, age and medical history who's blood pressure is too high. It's taken alongside Lacidipine. I've been taking it for over nine years with no ill effects.

20th November 2015

Ensure you have the blood tests and BP checks recommended to ensure you are tolerating it

2nd February 2015

none

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

This medicine is found in: