Lisinopril

Lisinopril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. It is also used to treat heart failure and to improve survival after a heart attack. Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor and works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th December 2017

This was recommended by my doctor for blood pressure and so far it keeps it well in check

4th July 2017

My GP prescribed the medicine, therefore I take it but I would rather that I did not need it.

29th June 2017

I am only on 10mg and to be honest I do not feel any different.Its obviously doing its job as my blood pressure is fine.

21st June 2017

Yes take lisinopril if needed, i had taken lisinopril for 8 years 15mg twice a day, it wasnt till i was admitted to bangor hospital that i was told i should not be on them, a big thankyou to Dr hannah and his team for sorting my meds out.

21st March 2017

Not much side effects but my blood pressure remained high

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

This medicine is found in: