Lansoprazole

Lansoprazole is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems (such as acid reflux, ulcers). It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes. It relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough. This medication helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps prevent ulcers, and may help prevent cancer of the esophagus. Lansoprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).

8th May 2018

I was unaware of any side effects but could tell that my problem was returning if I didn't take it. It makes a great difference to my quality of life.

5th May 2018

this medication has helped me greatly,very little acid reflux especially at night for which I am very grateful,the allopurinol also is a great help in controlling the pain of gout.

7th April 2018

Been on this drug for nearly two weeks make little to no improvement for my indegestion , love is like I will be going back to my GP ones Iv finished the course , very disappointed

16th March 2018

No side effects I have noticed though I could not take omeprazole which is similar because it made me have an uncomfortable windy tummy .

15th March 2018

following my admission i have only recently been on this med. Yet i have to experience any side effects.

This medicine is found in: