Mr Timothy Blackburn

20th July 2018

I have had a face lift with chin implant, lower eyelid surgery and filler treatment and i am thoroughly delighted with the results. I chose Tim Blackburn due to his expertise and national recognition within his field of surgery, he did not let fall short with my results. From the initial consultation, through the procedure and the three follow up meetings, Tim was honest and realistic, I did not feel pressured only confident and at ease. I would recommend Tim Blackburn, I would not go anywhere else. Thank you.

27th January 2018

I had a rhinoplasty with Tim Blackburn in 2013, he botched my nose, didn't listen to what I wanted and actually decided to give me the opposite of what I had asked for. I asked for a less projected nose yet he decided to give me a more projected one. I had to pay thousands to correct what he decided to do to my nose, I was left with multiple abnormalities in my nose after the surgery which he refused to address or correct. I would not recommend this surgeon if you are looking for a satisfactory cosmetic result.

17th January 2018

Tim Blackburn listens ... advises and is caring . I have had a lot of procedures done and wouldn’t try anyone else . I have recommended him to others and all delighted with results and his approach to the patient . Feeling at ease and gaining perfect results . Tim BLackburn is a perfectionist in his surgeries . No complaints from me .

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery