Mr Tahwinder Upile

• Otolaryngology

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

I have had an urgent major operation at the Chase Farm hospital in Enfield 7 years ago on the 30th of June 2010 when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer extended to the lympho nodes. I was at stage 4 with cancer when I underwent total thyroidectomy and bilateral neck dissections. My operation lasted 10 hours. This was my first time in hospital ever. Dr Upile was my surgeon , my life was in his hands and I can I ever forget him. He is amazing in every way. Not just I am alive, he did an amazing job, my scar is hardly visible, I was able to have breakfast only 6 hours away from operation, my voice which was affected, came back to normal. He took a great care all the way even after the surgery and through my radiotherapy course. I can't thank Him enough. It was a blessing to have Him as my surgeon. God bless you Dr Upile. I wish you every success in your life.

30th January 2017
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

saved daughters life when rushed into surgery. fantastic

Short link to review Mr Tahwinder Upile: http://iwgc.net/eemhw