Mr Stuart Blagg

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Blagg. I have spent most of my years struggling with a spinal deformity. It affected my appearance and finally through another injury I was referred to Mr Blagg under his clinic at Stoke Mandeville. Going through many processes and appointments I was operated on approximately a year later. All the pros and cons were fully explained and although the operation carried a high risk I went ahead with it. It was a tough operation and recovery was months. Everything he said was precise. Clinics were very busy and sometimes the waiting time ran into hours, but if you are wanting a brilliant orthopaedic Surgeon then waiting times will be the least of your worries.

13th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I have seen Mr Blagg as an NHS patient and also privately. He is a straight talking surgeon so you know where you stand with him. He listens to you and explains clearly and precisely his diagnosis. The decision then comes from you how you want to proceed. Deciding on surgery he clearly defines the benefits of what he has proposed. I have spent many years with back problems that affected other parts of my body. I am now walking tall and pain free after many years of being bent over. His after care is superb, giving you advise on what he would expect you to be doing at various stages of post op before he discharges you. He has an excellent secretary Sheila Smith who is very supportive. I highly recommend anyone who needs an orthopaedic surgeon to consider Mr Blagg.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

An absolutely brilliant spinal surgeon. He gave me my life back.

Short link to review Mr Stuart Blagg: http://iwgc.net/eemtu