Mr Stelios Vakis

14th February 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had an anterior resection which included the removal of lymph nodes in 2012 . This operation was performed by Mr Vakis. I have always found him to be very approachable and caring and ready to listen and reassure me with any worries I have. His clinic is usually very busy but I have never felt rushed during my consultations with him. I have total trust in his judgement and skills.

24th May 2014
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

After several operations = bowel cancer/stoma reversal/multiple hernia repair/polyp removal/lymph mode biopsy/ inguinal hernia/endoscopy I have always found him to be friendly, pleasant and capable with a confident manner and I feel safe in his hands. Despite the first operation being an emergency and being operated at easter 2004,I feel sure that it was his skill that saved my life and have since always ensured that future operations were done in his safe hands, the last operation being in February 2014

Short link to review Mr Stelios Vakis: http://iwgc.net/ed99y