Mr Robin Pillay

• Neurosurgery

30th January 2018

I absolutely agree with the comments of the above patient having experienced the same treatment from this consultant and now he will not see me either after a failed operation.

2nd January 2018

I had a lumbar spin operation (microdiscectomy) at the Walton Centre! Done by Mr Robin Pailly. Operation didn't go well! Been told a pack of lies by everyone who works at that hospital! The treatment after the op and during the couple of days that I was there, was absolutely awful and disgusting. Did not get treated by anyone in that hospital fairly or justly at all. Since the operation in January 2017 I did not get to meet the who operated on me! 2 appointments I have been to and he is not there to face me and explain! Cowered I would say. Am in absolutely great pain and agony everything getting worse! 2 lumbar spinediscs and a third up in the neck plus stenosis. His operation did not help at all but in fact made it worse! And the biggest shame is that he can't be man enough and face me or face reality.

Short link to review Mr Robin Pillay: http://iwgc.net/eekzd