Mr Julius Asante-Siaw

• Cardiothoracic surgery

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Broadgreen Hospital

Exactly five years ago today I was operated on by Mr Asante-Siaw for an upper right lobectomy. If it weren't for his skills, I certainly wouldn't be writing this; he saved my life. Like so many others, I will always be in his debt, as will (in my case) my wife and son. He has given us my life back. May God bless the work of his hands. Simon Patrick Foran, now 55yrs

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Broadgreen Hospital

I found this man truly inspirational from the moment I met him. Following my lung removal due to cancer I certainly believe he is a an amazing surgeon. I cannot thank both Mr Asante-Siaw and his team enough for the care and attention I have received both before and after my surgery A brilliant man. Brian Hitchen 14/10/16

28th August 2015
Written by a patient at Broadgreen Hospital

Brilliant surgeon,mr rail blazer in his field. Works miracles, saved my life, where other surgeons would not even consider me for surgery. Brilliant man, exceptional in his field.

Short link to review Mr Julius Asante-Siaw: http://iwgc.net/eetc4