Mr Christopher Bailey

• Ophthalmology

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Mr Bailey explained to me what the operation on my shoulder would entail and answered any questions and concerns that I had putting my mind at rest. The operation went as planned and I am now recovering well. I couldn't fault the treatment I received by mr Bailey or the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital . Many Thanks. Mr J Pointer.

26th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

I was seen by mr Christopher bailey in January 2015 due to having a very painful shoulder for long time ,he recommended that I have a rotor cuff operation as I had a severed ligament .. I had the operation on February 24th 2015 .this op was successful :) the scarring is very neat and tidy not really noticeable its been 9weeks since op and mending very well ,and gradually getting the use of my arm/shoulder back . I am really pleased with the way Mr bailey listened to my concerns throughout and put me at ease ,and carried out the operation so quickly. I' m now in recovery and have no concerns and would like to thank Mr Christopher Bailey and his team for all their help advice care and aftercare I have received :)...I would definitely recommend Mr Bailey to anyone with similar problems.

Nearest Ophthalmologists