Mr Christopher Bailey

• Ophthalmology

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

i have recently had a right knee arthroscopy undertaken by Mr Bailey. I was delighted with the result. He is a very efficient surgeon and a very kind and considerate person. If I should have any further knee problems in the future I would not hesitate to contact Mr Bailey. He and his team were great.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

i have been trying to get a knee replacement for over 10 years mr bailey talked i listened i talked he listened we came to a compromise then it came i needed a total knee replacement i was re assured and confident in mr baileys experience and expertise i was over joyed with the results and cant thank or praise mr bailey enough for listening and making my quality of life a 100 percent better, i would recommend mr bailey to anyone who needs a total knee replacement

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Mr Bailey explained to me what the operation on my shoulder would entail and answered any questions and concerns that I had putting my mind at rest. The operation went as planned and I am now recovering well. I couldn't fault the treatment I received by mr Bailey or the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital . Many Thanks. Mr J Pointer.

26th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

I was seen by mr Christopher bailey in January 2015 due to having a very painful shoulder for long time ,he recommended that I have a rotor cuff operation as I had a severed ligament .. I had the operation on February 24th 2015 .this op was successful :) the scarring is very neat and tidy not really noticeable its been 9weeks since op and mending very well ,and gradually getting the use of my arm/shoulder back . I am really pleased with the way Mr bailey listened to my concerns throughout and put me at ease ,and carried out the operation so quickly. I' m now in recovery and have no concerns and would like to thank Mr Christopher Bailey and his team for all their help advice care and aftercare I have received :)...I would definitely recommend Mr Bailey to anyone with similar problems.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/epwr