Mr Christopher Aldren

Written by a private patient at The Princess Margaret Hospital
30th January 2021

I visited Mr Aldren with my 90 year old step father who had completely blocked ears, making his hearing aid useless. Mr Aldren took great care to ensure my step father was comfortable whilst explaining the procedure. I was really impressed with his kindness and professionalism. He had a fabulous bed side manner. Mr Aldren did an excellent job, spending additional time to ensure my step father had great hearing again. I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend Mr Aldren services.

20th May 2019

THANK YOU is a word too small to show my gratitude to the doctor Christopher Aldren with stapedotomy my hearing to improve incredibly .I will be grateful all my life and I will keep in my soul with great respect.Is a person who shares positive energy with the wide smile and well The will with which you answer punctually to any question without any hesitation with much confidence and with many knowledge at the base

16th January 2019

Perforated ear drum 2x and different infections inner and outer ear. Diagnosed perfectly, explained and treated quickly. Very clear discussion. Gives great confidence and comfort. Operation was through ear (keyhole) , day patient and the whole procedure went smoothly. No question unanswered. Cannot recommend Mr Aldren enough.

15th October 2018

I have only the highest praise for Mr Aldren. I had a right ear stapedotomy in June 2018, which was a complete success. Hearing returned to the ear and was apparent as soon as I came round from the anaesthetic. Aside from his surgical skills and experience, he is very approachable and understanding individual. He clearly explains his diagnosis and the proposed solution. I unreservedly recommend him. If you need ear surgery, then Mr Aldren is the absolute go to surgeon. I must also mention his practice secretary Jackie Burchill, who is extremely competent and efficient.

Written by a carer at The Princess Margaret Hospital
18th September 2018

My Husband has been suffering for some time with three visits to A & E at Wexham who were excellent but the diagnosis was still unclear. It pointed to an ENT problem but it wasn't clearing up. The GP practise were not helpful and an appointment with the NHS was three months away. I contacted Mr Aldrens Secretary at Spire Princess Margaret Hospital Windsor and she was very helpful and very experienced in talking through the problems we had experienced. Fortunately there was a cancellation that day and she fitted us in to Mr Aldrens busy schedule. We found Mr Aldren very approachable very relaxed in his manner to us which put us at ease. The examination was very thorough and he diagnosed the problem by showing us his method of elimination of symptoms as he carried out his examination. Mr Aldren then suggested a couple of very simple aids to assist with the problem and wrote a letter to our GP outlining his findings. We would certainly not hesitate in seeing him again and recommending him to friends and family. We went from being extremely worried and frustrated with our GP's surgery (which is normally very good) to understanding the problem and the way to deal with it in one short visit. Mr Aldrens Secretary was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the preparation for our visit. Excellent appointment for which we were very grateful. Ray and Beryl Dite Iver.

• Otolaryngology