Mr Amar Manandhar

12th December 2019

I visited Mr Manandhars' clinic (urology department QE Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham). He was very professional, understanding and sympathetic, he listened intently to my problem and he went out of his way to make me at ease and solved my problem very professionally with ease and care. I am very grateful to him for all he has done for me and I wish him all the best in the future. Fereidoon Sajjadian

18th September 2018

This doctor was very abrupt and ignorant to any thing I tried to discuss with him . He contradicted him self several times about my prostate . When I had to have my catheter changed by him he put me through excruciating pain and discomfort for the next few days . I would not recommend this doctor !

19th August 2015

I was operated in May 2015 for a Turb's operation by Mr Manander at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. From the moment I saw him as an out patient to my discharge from his care in August , Mr Manandhar treated me with great courteous and explained everything he wanted to do me in plain language to relieve my symptoms. At all times he treated me with respect and had a wonderful bedside manner. My operation was a great success and I have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone who requires treatment under his field of specialisation.

• Urology