Dr William Barr

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Eastwick Park Medical Practice

Dr Barr spent a great deal of time listening and helping me understand a recent problem. Throughout the various consultations he listened, didn't judge, took the time and effort to really understand the problem and helped me through it. Without this care and attention I would have been a lot worse off and in a very bad place. A big thank you.

2nd November 2015
Written by a carer at Eastwick Park Medical Practice

Thank you so much for issuing my daughters prescription and singing it within 30mins What a great service from a great surgery my family are so happy to be patients at this medical centre we are treated fantastic as patients could not ask for better service from the whole practice Valerie cutting xx

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at Eastwick Park Medical Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Barr for years and have always found him extremely helpful , always listens to what I have to say and comes up with recommendations,( not always what I want to hear) but always sympathetic to any problem. You always feel that much better after seeing him as generally he adds a lighter touch on to the consultation if possible. He is a very caring Doctor and I hope that he will stay with this Very Good Surgery.

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at Eastwick Park Medical Practice

He is a very attentive, considerate and takes time to explain and discuss your case, you never feel hurried. I have been his patient since he joined this practice and at no time has he ever deviated from this level of care. 4 week average delay to getting an appointment can be something of a problem, but this probably reflects how other patients in the practice regard him.

Doctors working at Eastwick Park Medical Practice