Eastwick Park Medical Practice

Eastwick Park Avenue, Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT23 3ND

9th September 2019

The medical staff are all excellent in my opinion. But the systems leave a lot to be desired. I cancelled an appointment but still got a reminder the day before it would have been due. But the biggest problem is trying to book an appointment. I received a text to say I was due an appointment. So I phoned to book one only to be told that there weren't any available and I had to call back. I understand that you get busy and I don't mind waiting if I have to but please give me an appointment even if it's two or three months away. Don't make me keep having to call back to try and get one. That just wastes everybody's time, the receptionist's as well as mine.

9th September 2019

All the doctor's are very understanding, and treat us very well. I try to see the same doctor if I have a recurring problem, and I never feel rushed!

11th March 2019

Whilst dropping off someone else's poo sample this morning the receptionist bit my head off. I had trouble trying to park and the receptionist was looking at something on the computer when I walked in, there was a man already waiting. I waited before asking her if I could just drop this off and held up the bag with the sample in it and in the most unpleasant snappy tone was told to "can you just wait a minute". I am neuro divergent, this could have gone one of two ways. As it was I was just left feeling like it was me that had done something wrong. The only reason I am still at this surgery is Dr Perrinparajah and the one very nice receptionist Liz.

12th February 2019

I really appreciate the service offered by Eastwick Park - I am, without fail, treated politely, as an adult. I am involved in my own care decisions, things are explained clearly, there is an opportunity to ask questions. As a result, I always feel confident walking into the surgery, and approach reception in an upbeat frame of mind because I know that the team at the surgery will help if they can. This has not been my experience elsewhere (in other words I know it's not me - it's them!) Keep it up Eastwick Park.

16th January 2019

I want to thank the nurses in particular for the great job that they do.I have had a lot of care in the recent months and the job they do and the way in which they handle patients is fantastic. Truly unsung heroes of society.

{{category}} working at Eastwick Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eastwick Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhl2