Dr Vishal Patel

26th August 2016
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

Very friendly and willing to listen, be sympathetic and not condescending.

20th November 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

If it wasn't for Dr Patel, I would be pushing up the daisies by now. Over three years ago after having been told there was nothing wrong with me & being made to feel like a fraud by the Woking Walk In centre, I went to see Dr Patel. He immediately saw something was wrong and set the wheels in motion to get me sorted out, and boy oh boy, once the NHS have you in their system, they sure do look after you. It turns out that I have a life threatening condition which is now being trated at St Peters with intermittent visits to Dr Patel. Today I visited him to have a small lump removed from my finger and as usual he was lovely & being the coward I am, I am pleased to say I didn't feel a thing.. He always has time for his patients, never makes them feel as if they are just wasting time. I adore him and to be honest id rather wait for an appointment with him than see anyone else. Thank you Dr Patel for being there for me, you lovely lovely man.

18th November 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

I don't usually see this Doctor and was fitted in on the day as an emergency appointment. I was in and out within minutes and was given a prescription. Having had to go back again today, 6 days later with the same symptoms, taken 4 days off work to see my own doctor I feel that Dr Patel didn't take the time to read my history or ask me any questions to be able to provide me with the correct medication or advice. This is not a normal reflection on the practice or my own GP at the practice, but I simply didn't see the same care and attention that other reviewers have seen. I won't be accepting an appointment with Dr Patel again.

22nd October 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

Dr Patel and the nurse were fantastic when I had minor surgery. He is so down to earth, listens and makes you feel like he cares even though he will see numerous patients that day. I never have problems booking appointments with the surgery and the most I have waited to go into my appointment is approx 10 minutes and that's once in over 10 years. I am very pleased with how my surgery went.

15th October 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

Excellent, prompt, and friendly care from both the doctor and his nurse

Short link to review Dr Vishal Patel: http://iwgc.net/egmd2