Dr Uzma Syed

19th February 2015
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Dr Syed is an amazing doctor who makes you feel totally cared for and that you are important to her. Nothing is ever too much trouble and she always does her best to find a solution or to eleviate your worries or symptoms. I trust her implicitly and realise I am lucky to have her as my doctor. She is also helpful to both my husband and my daughter.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Dy Syed always listens, is very friendly and has been a great Dr To my family for the last few years. She is very good with my children and is very relaxed and welcoming.

24th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

I am 32 however I seem to have on going health issues. Once one resolves, not long after something else will start. However, Dr Syed always listens and doesn't make me feel like Im being a nuisance, even though I feel like I am. I was also bullied at work and I didn't realise how much it had affected my health. It went on for over a year and I genuinely wouldn't have got through it without Dr Syed's kind words and guidance. Its very difficult these days to find a GP who actually cares and helps you, instead of just writing you out a prescription on every visit just to get rid of you; but Dr Syed approaches her work with a more humanistic, realistic and caring approach.

17th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Dr Syed is always friendly and really great with my children, they are totally at ease with her. She has a very caring and considerate nature and is a fantastic GP.

14th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

I can find no fault with Doctor Syed and am most impressed that she never seems to be running behind.

Doctors working at Park Road Medical Centre