Dr Susan Chorley

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

This doctor is my first choice. She meets my every need in terms of personality, professionalism, listening ear, openness and reality.

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

Never been disappointed in my care. Always come away felling better. Great doctor. Thank you.

24th July 2015
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

I have been a patient with Dr. Chorley for many years and have found her manner is excellent. She is very thorough, always listens and explains procedures. She will always discuss options with me as a team working together and has always referred me to specialists when needed for long term Spinal condition which I have seen without delays. Recently it has been easier to get an appointment with her as my preferred choice of GP. I have never had a complaint about the practice or any of the doctors and I have been a patient since the practice opened in the 1960's.

30th January 2015

Doctor Chorley is most helpful and and friendly and gives good advice. As she is so popular it is difficult to get an appointment with her.

Short link to review Dr Susan Chorley: http://iwgc.net/edy9w