Dr Stuart Hood

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

24th December 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Alexandra Hospital

Recent short hospitalization. Dr Hood was very professional and I feel confident he is doing his very best for the individual. He also has a good sense of humour.

25th February 2012
Written by a patient at Royal Alexandra Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr Hood's now for approx 4 years. I have always found him to be a kind, lovely doctor who has time to listen to his patients, and not to treat them as just another number!. I have had 2 coronary stents put in by Mr Hood, and although this is not a plesant procedure to have done, I have found Mr Hood to be brilliant at making you feel completely at ease, and he talks to you the whole time when he is doing either angioplasty, angiogram or stenting (which I have also had). I am due to have more stenting done again soon, and I would not trust any other Dr to do this. I also like him because if you as the patient were to say to him that you would prefer him to do your procedure, whatever it may be, then he normally obliges. He is a genious in my view! I know I am in the safest of hands when I am in his care and I would recommend him to anyone.:)

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists