Dr Stephen Tawse

5th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Health Centre

As ever, a very positive, constructive and professional consultation. It was the culmination of a series of visits following the delay of an operation due to cardiac problems. Throughout Dr Tawse was fully briefed at on each occasion, very clinical in his decision making and communicated clearly. He fully embodies what a GP represents and always earns both my gratitude and respect.

2nd November 2015
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Arrived at the surgery early so had the opportunity to observe the ambience and surroundings over some 15 minutes. The centre was spotless, tidy, bright and a real relaxed ,professional feel pervaded the whole experience. Some patients were quietly chatting amongst themselves and every staff member came into the main waiting area to greet their patient. From there they were accompanied to the respective surgery. It was very impressive - a real textbook approach. The only negative point arose from a set of scales being placed in front of the iWantGreatCare wall display, which partially obscured the plea to participate. My consultation was excellent. Dr Tawse was relaxed, friendly and well prepared. He had already read a recent hospital report before I arrived and we fully discussed the next stage. His explanations were clear and logical. I felt valued and he had engendered a great deal of confidence. Note: I am not sure about the meaning of news and updated mentioned at the final question below. Until I did I would prefer to be non- committal. withiatmosphere(and was much impressed by the whole "product" on offer. tr

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Health Centre

My visit yesterday can only be described as excellent. I didn't have an appointment with Dr Tawse, the practice nurse called him in. His care and attention were excellent. Well done to everyone at our local Health Centre. John Johnson Ingleby Arncliffe

22nd January 2015
Written by a patient at The Health Centre

Dr. Stephen Tawse has been our doctor for more than 15 years and has always provided first class service to both my wife and myself. He was instrumental in saving my life in 1998 and I can't thank him enough for that. I/We would recommend Dr. Tawse to anyone with total confidence.

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Health Centre

I visited the surgery with an urgent health concern on the morning of the 15th of January. I was immediately dealt with by a very pleasant, polite and attentive receptionist who arranged to have me seen within a very short space of time. I saw Dr Tawse who was professional, listened to my concerns conducted an assessment and arranged an investigation, facilitated by the practice nurse who was pleasant, friendly and professional. I was then reviewed again by Dr Tawse who fed back his findings, offered reassurance and treatment advice. I was very impressed by the response to my immediate concerns, and did not feel at any time that I was wasting his or nursing staffs valuable clinical time. In fact he suggested it is better to rule out any potential health problem, than not to attend and the situation go untreated or worse deteriorate. I personally have always had a positive experience at the surgery, and wish to positively feedback how impressed I was with my treatment and dealings with surgery staff. Despite time constraints and increasing workloads on clinicians and support staff, I feel the service I received was first class. Thank you to you all.