Dr Shanmugham Vennila

13th March 2016
Written by a patient at North Thoresby Surgery

went to see Dr vennila about a problem with my back (sacroiliac joint) and after a very quick check up she deemed me fit for work after a couple of days rest. The fact i could hardly walk or get out of bed in the morning meant nothing. I explained i had a manual job lifting 25kg bags and she said oh you will be fine. 2 days later i had to see another doctor who gave me a thorough examination and signed me off for 2 weeks. after visiting a chiropractor my back is now on the mend but it did take 4 weeks before i could confidently lift 25kg bags again.

22nd June 2015
Written by a patient at North Thoresby Surgery

went to the doctor after receiving whiplash injuries and i got Dr Shanmugham Vennila for the first time. she never examined me and told me i was fit for work even though i was in pain and struggling with my shoulder. went to see another doctor after who gave me a thorough examination and promptly signed me off work.

Short link to review Dr Shanmugham Vennila: http://iwgc.net/efql9