Dr Sayed Shokrollah Ebrahimi

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Ash Vale Health Centre

Myself and my husband saw Dr. Ebrahimi at Ash Vale Health Centre. He was very supportive, listened to our problems, provided the necessary treatment and referral. During treatment time I had a few problems, Dr. Ebrahimi helped me a lot to get care I needed, called to discuss the results of treatment and was very reassuring and supportive about the outcome of my treatment. Unfortunately we had to change GP practice due to moving the house, but we will always be extremely thankful to Dr. Ebrahimi. He got all the qualities a doctor should have : professionalism, deep knowledge and a great desire to help and take care of his patients.

4th March 2015

I had an appt at 1110 on Mon 2nd March with Dr Ebrahimi.I was seen at1110 and made to feel comfortable immediately.He listened,from the symptons I gave him he diagnosed my problem,was very thorough in double checking and prescribed an antibiotic which I have had in the past and knew would be effective.The course of the tablets is for ten days but is working well already,giving me peace of mind and relief from the pain and inconvenience I was going through. Dr Ebrahimi has a wonderful,kind and gentle manner and is extremely thorough. I would recommend him to anybody. Also,I went to Ash Vale Health Centre at 8.15am to get an appt.I was offered one at 10am and one at 11.10am,I chose the 11.10am.What fantastic service!

Short link to review Dr Sayed Shokrollah Ebrahimi: http://iwgc.net/egfhp