Dr Sarah Ibbett

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th October 2016
Written by a carer at Capelfield Surgery

Dr.Ibbett totally supported me when I needed to get a referral for my son Even when he didn't meet criteria to see a paediatrician she kept on going until she found the behaviour clinic for him. I have found that she cares and listens. Without her persistence we would still be struggling.

3rd August 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

I am delighted Dr Ibbett is performing minor surgical procedures at the surgery. A real win for the patient, the Doctor and the Surgery.

27th July 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

Doctor Ibbett is a great listener and managed to remove some skin tags with great precision even though I was telling jokes all the time - with a violinist's precision, indeed. They completely healed in a short time. Thank you, Sarah. Violin playing will never be the same! Gemini Busker

20th July 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

The very slight glitches in my treatment were of my own making : I need to be better educated in how to present my problems. An on-line form in which I could tick boxes and add short descriptions of conditions and problems before seeing the doctor might be a great help to all involved.

16th July 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

All the doctors at Capelfield are kind and helpful

« 1 2 3 4 »