Dr Sanjiv Mata

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I cannot recommend Dr Mata highly enough. I have always found him to be attentive, he listens to what you have to say and advises you accordingly. Whilst you are in his surgery, you feel as though you are the only person that matters. He takes as much time as needed to reassure me and I never feel rushed. When booking an appointment at the surgery, unless it is an emergency appointment, I always choose to see Dr Mata, even if that means I have to wait a little longer for an appointment. His overall manner is wonderful and I would highly recommend him to anybody who wishes to have 100% faith in their GP.

23rd November 2016
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

We have been seeing Dr mata for a number of years. We mainly see Dr mata at our local hospital. Having a son with complex medical needs. He is also a patient at great ormond street hospital, so he's condition is quite complex. My son enjoys seeing him and makes him feel comfortable and at ease. He takes the time to listen to my son and we are never rushed through his clinic. He also has extensive knowledge of my sons condition. Dr mata provides us with good advice on healthy eating and health benefits and explains all. He can be contacted through the clinic and will do his best to help with any issues or concerns.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Rosemead Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Mata's for many years now. I have a chronic condition which means I receive treatment almost every week at the surgery. Dr Mata goes the extra mile, using and advising a whole range of holistic therapies. Dr Mata has already 'retired' once and I am dreading the day that he really does retire as i can honestly say the treatment I receive from him is second to none.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I always try and see Dr Mata when I'm in need of an appointment. Although the other doctors at the surgery are good, for many years my family and i have received first class care from him. He always seeks to resolve medical issues with a full range of options, not routinely resorting to giving a prescription, and in all cases has acted appropriately when the issue is of a serious nature. I trust Dr Mata absolutely and hope he never leaves. If you want a GP who will always give the best of care, he is your man.

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I spoke to this doctor on the phone today and I found him to be abrupt and rude!! Burnham Health Centre has been my doctor surgery for many years and adding in these Taplow Doctors has been a HUGE mistake! Please teach this man some manners!