Dr Sanjiv Mata

17th January 2017
Written by a carer at St Mark's Hospital

I have seen Dr Mata over the years from when my children were tiny babies and he was the Dr on call at St Marks Hospital to the present day where he is now an associate specialist in the paediatric clinic. My son has been under his care for the last 18months and he has helped and supported us through a confusing time of trying to understand what is happening to our child's food intolerances/gut allergies and functional bowel disorder. Dr Mata has always provided outstanding care and taken the time to listen and advise, in his usual cheerful manner. He has bent over backwards to see my child out of hours, to help relieve his symptoms. He is an asset to the paediatric team and I hope he doesn't think of retiring....just yet!

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

Very stubborn, Don't want to give you the right medication and sometimes dosent want to give you medication at all. Says to you let it go by itself well basically stay ill and suffer. He is very rude he's not outgoing, He's not friendly and he dosent make you feel welcome. I won't be seeing this doctor again unless I want to stay ill.

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

I cannot recommend Dr Mata highly enough. I have always found him to be attentive, he listens to what you have to say and advises you accordingly. Whilst you are in his surgery, you feel as though you are the only person that matters. He takes as much time as needed to reassure me and I never feel rushed. When booking an appointment at the surgery, unless it is an emergency appointment, I always choose to see Dr Mata, even if that means I have to wait a little longer for an appointment. His overall manner is wonderful and I would highly recommend him to anybody who wishes to have 100% faith in their GP.

23rd November 2016
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

We have been seeing Dr mata for a number of years. We mainly see Dr mata at our local hospital. Having a son with complex medical needs. He is also a patient at great ormond street hospital, so he's condition is quite complex. My son enjoys seeing him and makes him feel comfortable and at ease. He takes the time to listen to my son and we are never rushed through his clinic. He also has extensive knowledge of my sons condition. Dr mata provides us with good advice on healthy eating and health benefits and explains all. He can be contacted through the clinic and will do his best to help with any issues or concerns.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Rosemead Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Mata's for many years now. I have a chronic condition which means I receive treatment almost every week at the surgery. Dr Mata goes the extra mile, using and advising a whole range of holistic therapies. Dr Mata has already 'retired' once and I am dreading the day that he really does retire as i can honestly say the treatment I receive from him is second to none.