Dr Sanjiv Mata

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

Just visited this lovely doctor with my husband. He had lots of time for me, answered my questions and was generally very helpful. He put my mind at rest too which is so important.

19th December 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

What a lovely GP, Dr Mata was incredibly thorough, had taken the time to read my notes, was happy to listen to me and offered advice and treatment as necessary. Incredibly professional throughout, but with a perfect bedside manner.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

A huge thank you to Dr. Mata.. I don't know how I would have coped with my (constantly screaming) newborn baby without your excellent knowledge, support and swift diagnosis. I would not hesitate to recommend this dedicated doctor.

17th January 2017
Written by a carer at St Mark's Hospital

I have seen Dr Mata over the years from when my children were tiny babies and he was the Dr on call at St Marks Hospital to the present day where he is now an associate specialist in the paediatric clinic. My son has been under his care for the last 18months and he has helped and supported us through a confusing time of trying to understand what is happening to our child's food intolerances/gut allergies and functional bowel disorder. Dr Mata has always provided outstanding care and taken the time to listen and advise, in his usual cheerful manner. He has bent over backwards to see my child out of hours, to help relieve his symptoms. He is an asset to the paediatric team and I hope he doesn't think of retiring....just yet!

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

Very stubborn, Don't want to give you the right medication and sometimes dosent want to give you medication at all. Says to you let it go by itself well basically stay ill and suffer. He is very rude he's not outgoing, He's not friendly and he dosent make you feel welcome. I won't be seeing this doctor again unless I want to stay ill.