Dr Robert Price

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at Holly Tree Surgery

I find Doctor Price very easy to talk to and adopts a very sensible and common sense approach. I have a lot of confidence in him.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Holly Tree Surgery

I have been at Holly Tree Surgery for nearly ten years and have always found Doctor Price an excellent doctor. He always takes the time to listen and I can honestly say it is like speaking to a friend. When my Mum was in her last weeks of life he would come to our house without hesitation and would even came unannounced. What a truly fabulous doctor; cannot fault him one bit! Holly Tree surgery is the best practice I have had the pleasure to visit. A special mention must also go to the Pharmacy girls as they really do go above and beyond their call of duty.

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at Holly Tree Surgery

Dr Price has been my named doctor since I registered at the surgery. I find him to be an excellent GP.

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Holly Tree Surgery

Dr Price is an excellent GP. He listens carefully, doesn't rush you and is always very pleasant and friendly. I have complete confidence in him. He is good with our kids too.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Holly Tree Surgery

I have been going to Dr Price for some years now and have faith in his abilities. He is easy to talk to and puts you at ease. He never rushes you out of the door and listens well to what you have come to say.

Short link to review Dr Robert Price: http://iwgc.net/edht4