Dr Peter Scriven

I provide family physician / GP services to a number of practices in the NHS as well as leading a private family physician service - Peak Family Physicians. Peak Family Physicians provides 20 minute appointments and is able to do a wide range of diagnostic tests (ECGs, blood tests, heart monitoring and breathing tests) using state of the art point of care testing equipment. We aim to provide a vastly enhanced highly personalised family medical care service fit for purpose and fit for the future.

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Rectory Road Medical Centre

I have been seen by dr scriven for about 2 years now he was exceptionally good and has manage to get me to where I am now from where I was 2 years ago, he always listened to you and understood what I was going through with my pain he has done everything he can with different referrals to try and sort my pain out, it will be a shame now I've got to see another dr as he isn't there after December I just want to thank him for being amazing with me and helping me

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Rectory Road Medical Centre

Dr. Scrivens listens carefully to everything you say. He is very knowledgeable and if he does not know something he will go to great lengths to find out. He puts you completely at ease and comes across as though he really cares about you. Royal Primary Care are extremely fortunate to have such a dedicated professional and I am extremely grateful for having him as my doctor.

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Rectory Road Medical Centre

Dr Scriven is extremely knowledgable. He listens to what you're saying and understands that going to the doctors can be a worrying time and experience. He is very empathic and puts the patient first. He is by far the best GP I've ever had to seek help from. I would recommend him to anyone. A true light in what sometimes feels like a dark place to be.

Short link to review Dr Peter Scriven: http://iwgc.net/efmfo