Dr Peter Hughes

• Palliative medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

we have been a patient for Dr Peter Hughes for the past 17 years and he has been extremely helpful and all the qualities that a human being have for another patient. He at the rowan surgery in Lambeth/Mitcham and every patient has nothing but praise for Dr Hughes. he is very much in demand to be seen by the patients at the surgery that we have to wait and request to be seen by him. recently we are told that he is working only 2 days at the surgery and we don't want him to go from rowan otherwise this practise will have very less patients as every one wants to leave. other doctors were good but they have left such as dr Kumar, and other doctors were at the practice for such a long time. I just hope dr hughes will stay and look after his patients.

13th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

Dr Hughes is a shining beacon at The Rowan's Surgery. He spends time listening carefully to medical issues and puts you at immediate ease. Our whole family( 2 adults and 4 children) have received excellent care and attention from Dr Hughes. We have been with the surgery for 9 years and have always been met with a reassuring smile.We are moving to North London in few days time and I can honestly say I'm going to miss the warm and professional nature that Dr Hughes exudes. What a brilliant doctor!

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

In my experience Dr Hughes is a one in a million Doctor and ticks every single box in my definition of what a GP should be in every single way. Regardless to the circumstances Dr Hughes always greeted & received me with a smile, immediately making me feel reassured that all would be well. Dr Hughes has extremely good listening skills also very understanding. He is able to make suggestions in a way that you can easily comprehend. Dr Hughes is an asset to the NHS. I can assure you if he wasn't at the Rowan surgery I would have registered elsewhere years ago. Dr Hughes is a shining example of how things should be done and how people should be treated.

6th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

I honestly feel that Dr. Hughes is the best Gp I have ever had. He has that rare combination of excellent clinical knowledge and superb people skills. He really listens to his patients, gives them time, makes sure they understand and involves them in decisions about their care. When he leaves the Rowans it will be the poorer for losing such a talented Gp.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

Simply put, Dr Hughes is the best GP I have ever had. He is willing to listen to all of my concerns, treats me with respect, and gives excellent advice. His knowledge is incredible, and he is always at the forefront of new medicines and treatments. I honestly don't think you'd be able to find a GP who cares more about his patients than Dr Hughes. I hope he never leaves!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »