Dr Peter Hughes

• Palliative medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Nelson Medical Practice

On every visit I have been greeted with kindness and consideration. Always comes out of the surgery to meet his patients . I have found Dr.Hughes to be very thorough, always explaining any necessary treatment and taking time to answer any questions I may have. He never rushes the appointment and I always feel reassured after an appointment. A genuinely lovely person and an excellent GP

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

I suffer from a very rare disorder which I get treated for at St Helier's. But, as my GP is Dr Hughes, I've had to see him regarding this. He went completely out of his way to extensively research this disorder (HAE) which he didn't really have to and was the most supportive and caring doctor I have ever had. He even found solutions to help manage my problem; which me, my family and the hospital had not come across. He is literally the best doctor in the entire world!!! He has patience and doesn't treat you like a chore which some doctors do. Sometimes you feel like a nuisance or a bit stupid, but Dr Hughes makes you feel comfortable and at ease and not like an idiot at all. Absolute legend

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

we have been a patient for Dr Peter Hughes for the past 17 years and he has been extremely helpful and all the qualities that a human being have for another patient. He at the rowan surgery in Lambeth/Mitcham and every patient has nothing but praise for Dr Hughes. he is very much in demand to be seen by the patients at the surgery that we have to wait and request to be seen by him. recently we are told that he is working only 2 days at the surgery and we don't want him to go from rowan otherwise this practise will have very less patients as every one wants to leave. other doctors were good but they have left such as dr Kumar, and other doctors were at the practice for such a long time. I just hope dr hughes will stay and look after his patients.

13th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

Dr Hughes is a shining beacon at The Rowan's Surgery. He spends time listening carefully to medical issues and puts you at immediate ease. Our whole family( 2 adults and 4 children) have received excellent care and attention from Dr Hughes. We have been with the surgery for 9 years and have always been met with a reassuring smile.We are moving to North London in few days time and I can honestly say I'm going to miss the warm and professional nature that Dr Hughes exudes. What a brilliant doctor!

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Rowans Surgery

In my experience Dr Hughes is a one in a million Doctor and ticks every single box in my definition of what a GP should be in every single way. Regardless to the circumstances Dr Hughes always greeted & received me with a smile, immediately making me feel reassured that all would be well. Dr Hughes has extremely good listening skills also very understanding. He is able to make suggestions in a way that you can easily comprehend. Dr Hughes is an asset to the NHS. I can assure you if he wasn't at the Rowan surgery I would have registered elsewhere years ago. Dr Hughes is a shining example of how things should be done and how people should be treated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »