Dr Paul Woods

27th April 2016
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Woods for many years and I have been extremely satisfied with the thorough and professional service received during that time.

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

My husband and I and our family have been with Doctor Woods since 1998. He has always been very approachable, understanding and totally reliable. One never has to wait for an appointment with the practice and I think this is a rarity . If you need to be referred for any reason it is dealt with swiftly - the whole family have total confidence in him and he has been exceptional towards my daughter and her issues. If we have seen any of the other doctors or nurses for that matter, again, cannot speak highly enough about the whole practice.

1st December 2015

Extremely helpful

24th June 2015
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

Dr Woods is very approachable and easy to talk with about anything. He explains things very well. He invites the patients participation in making the right decision. He is an exceptionally good GP and is very kind with it.

1st May 2015
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

Dr Woods (and the other doctors at the practice) have looked after me and my husband since we moved to the area in 1996. He also looks after our two children (aged 11 and 9) since they were born. Most recently regarding interactions with my young children, I have been very impressed in how in the last two years he has been able to engage my eldest daughter to talk (and understand) any anxiety she feels over being scared about school / home things that make her nervous. Her approach to challenging situations is so much better, and getting better each day. I can think of one occasion when it seemed that she just wanted the doctor to tell her she was not unwell with some strange sickness. Nothing that Mum or Dad would say seemed to help.

Short link to review Dr Paul Woods: http://iwgc.net/eeija