Dr Paul Vinson

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

Dr. Vinson is a caring person always listens, you can discuss your options if treatment or drugs are required, I trust him implicitly. Which in turn means that going to the doctors isn't a problem because I know I will get good treatment and sound advise

15th June 2015
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

I have always found Dr Vinson to be very honest and caring when discussing a patients concerns and medical results. He listens to what I have to say and is no way dismissive of my feelings. Dr Vinson is very good at arranging follow up meetings where necessary. He generates confidence and trust.

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Furnace Green Surgery

Dr Vinson has been my doctor for more years than I care to remember, I cant always get to see him if I need advise immediately, but that's because he's very popular. However the surgery has other doctors that are always helpful and kind. When my husband was dying of cancer some 19 years ago although I didn't need treatment Dr Vinson was very supportive and had time to listen and I appreciated that greatly. Thankfully I don't need to visit the surgery very often, but I have noticed that several changes have been made to make things easier to get immediate appointments, which has to be good, none of know when we will absolutely need to see or talk to a doctor urgently. I hope this helps. Thank you Paul.

Short link to review Dr Paul Vinson: http://iwgc.net/ecuw