Dr Olumuyiwa Ojo-Aromokudu

20th May 2014
Written by a patient at Gossoms End Surgery

Appointments are available within a very short time, both at the surgery and in a telephone consultation. Dr Ojo is personable, friendly, listens to your concerns and answers any queries. he makes referrals to hospital immediately after a consultation so that there is the minimum waiting time. Improvements could be made to the services offered by access to the surgery being available over a weekend.

Written by a patient at Gossoms End Surgery

I value the services at Gossoms End surgery and love getting appointments on the day you need one. I consider Dr Ojo and Dr Lola very attentive to all issues and takes time to sit back, make eye contact and listen and listen to you. I am always keen to link all NHS services together better, and I find frustration from sharing knowledge with any medial professional myself, before they have received it from another professional. Sometimes letters between services can take weeks when a provision is needed quicker.

Written by a patient at Gossoms End Surgery

Doctor Ojo heads a great team at his Gossoms End practice. Having had various health issues I am grateful to be able to see my doctor the same day of my request, or the next day. I have confidence that I will be listened to, and that my doctor will explain what my options are. I would definitely recommend my doctor to anyone who asks me.

Written by a patient at Gossoms End Surgery

Has a good knowledge of medical history and has a pragmatic approach to therapy. Appears keen to keep in touch, even when patient is not seeking immediate medical help.

Written by a patient at Gossoms End Surgery

Getting an appointment is great. Usually it is the same day but if an emergency they will fit you in. I have had a few medical problems and he has always listened to me and helped.

Doctors working at Gossoms End Surgery