Dr Nicholas Brand

7th May 2013
Written by a patient at The Miller Practice

One one occasion he didn`t refer me to the specialist I needed to see ( not sure why, and another doctor did later) , but he is a lovely, kind man who listens and remembers things from previous consultations. He has a very calm and supportive manner. I have never had a doctor treat me so well.

7th February 2012
Written by a patient at The Miller Practice

I have just moved , and one of the worsted things about the whole move is that Dr. Brand will no longer be my GP. I have never had a doctor as caring and understanding as him. He always took his time to listen and understand where I was coming from.A great listener, who surprised me many time on the little things he remembered from our past conversations. The best Dr.I ever had.

6th June 2011

Best GP I've ever had. An active listener and very thorough and caring

23rd April 2011

Best GP I know.

17th June 2009
Written by a patient at The Miller Practice

Dr Brand has helped me a great deal with my health issues.He obviously cares a great deal about his patients and is always ready and willing to listen to what i have to say.He is a first class doctor.

Short link to review Dr Nicholas Brand: http://iwgc.net/eqm2