Dr Neil Iggo

• Nephrology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

6th August 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

Dr Iggo was my consultant recently after being transferred to the renal ward from another hospital. He is just brilliant, he takes the time to listen to you, answers any questions and reassured me. He has a sense of humour, and when he's talking to you, it's almost like nobody else is outside of that curtain, the patient comes first. He never rushed or hurried me along, took the time to listen to me. Even the little details, for example he noticed I didn't have any plasters on my arms and came to double check if my bloods had been done. I was so nervous when I was admitted to Brighton, but he reassured me straight away. Would 100% recommend him!

28th September 2015
Written by a carer at Royal Sussex County Hospital

Very professional ... very caring ... patient is all important!! Explains everything ...... although sometimes I was not receptive to this information ...... the patient comes first.... you are in very good hands... sense of humour which helps during sad times !!!

5th September 2008
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

With Dr Iggo, the patient is the most important thing, rather than the health trust, the department, or other pressures on his time. I have complex health needs and I am/have been under the care of 12 + consultants. Dr Iggo has helped me so much, he listens and always responds- any issue I have is not 'someone else's department' or 'just something i have to live with'.

Nearest Nephrologists