Dr Nathan Sandles

17th September 2017
Written by a patient at Moulsham Lodge Surgery

I saw Dr Sandles regularly at Moulsham Lodge concerning my mental health problems. He was the most honest and approachable doctor I have ever seen. He understood my difficulties and had genuine compassion for my situation. I would recommend this doctor to anyone lucky enough to live near his surgery.

9th June 2015
Written by a patient at Moulsham Lodge Surgery

I first dealt with Dr Sandles in 2013. He is the first doctor that I felt has truly listened and helped me. It's no understatement to say that he saved my life, and having learnt he has now left Moulsham Lodge surgery, I am devastated. Great doctor, lovely personality and the glowing reviews on this page reflect that.

14th October 2011
Written by a patient at Abbey Road Surgery

dr sandles is a recent addition to our surgery.i have been very fortunate to have been seen by dr sandles a number of times.i have found him to be a most caring and conciderate,a very thorough doctor with a willingness to listen.i along with my family feel he is a great addition to our surgery

13th October 2011
Written by a patient at Abbey Road Surgery

I am very pleased with Dr Sandles.He is a very good doctor and always takes time ot to listen.

12th October 2011
Written by a patient at Abbey Road Surgery

I am a chronic back condition for about 6 years now and I’ve been to see endless amounts of surgeons, pain specialists & Doctors. I was put on endless amounts of different medications of which none of them worked or managed the pain. Until I went to see a new doctor at my practice (Abbey Road) called Dr Sandles. He prescribed me Pregablin, I started on the lower does which didn’t seem to help but then he upped it. This is the only drug which has managed my pain and because of this I have managed to go back to work and start leading a normal healthy life again. Dr Sandles has changed my life and I thank him for what he’s done for me.

Short link to review Dr Nathan Sandles: http://iwgc.net/e6at