Dr Natalie Jeffcote

Latest Reviews

27th May 2016
Written by a patient at Mitchison Road Surgery

Dr Jeffcote misdiagnosed my UTI as incontinence before she left Mitchison Road Surgery.She dismissed my symptoms as an aging process & she totally ignored me when I told her I was experiencing pain.When she left the surgery I saw the new Drs who sent my urine sample to be tested.It came back that I had bacteria, one of which was e coli.I got uro sepsis twice as the infection wasn't treated in time.I was told at the hospital that the bacteria had been there since June 2015 I saw her July 2015 just before she left the surgery.Had she listened to me, all I suffered could have been avoided.To be fair I did have a good rapport with her.Perhaps because the Drs were leaving Mitchison rd surgery,she was being rather blase' about everything.I would suggest that she listens to future patients especially women who say they have a UTI instead of relying on the urine dip test,just to be on the safe side,send the urine to be tested.I wouldn't want to report her to the GMC but to let her know what happened by her incompetence..Incontinence indeed.... May I point out that I was a patient of hers.

Short link to review Dr Natalie Jeffcote: http://iwgc.net/ed8pi